- Disability “Work and Health Programme” Mental Illness, Autism, Learning Disability and Musculoskeletal Issues: MY side of the ‘Work and Health ‘Conversation’:
- Really POLITICAL: What Disablist Language Tells Us About How Much People REALLY Know About What Makes Disability “Real”
- You’re All Right, Am I? Propaganda: Shooting Ourselves in the Statistics.
- Bi-ing Me, Be-ing You: Visi BI lity. Blog for Bi Visibility Day 2016
- Disability and Bisexuality
Monthly Archives: July 2016
The blogger who wrote ” Now that the NHS has finally agreed to sterilise me, I can relax. I don’t have to keep taking pills that make me sick or worrying about replacing a patch or coil. I don’t feel … Continue reading
(Note this is an open work in progress: suggestions on edits are welcome from LGBTQIA friends who think I have made errors of terminology. – writing tired. Very tired) Outside the LGBTQIA+ community the friends I know are totally uninterested in … Continue reading