- Disability “Work and Health Programme” Mental Illness, Autism, Learning Disability and Musculoskeletal Issues: MY side of the ‘Work and Health ‘Conversation’:
- Really POLITICAL: What Disablist Language Tells Us About How Much People REALLY Know About What Makes Disability “Real”
- You’re All Right, Am I? Propaganda: Shooting Ourselves in the Statistics.
- Bi-ing Me, Be-ing You: Visi BI lity. Blog for Bi Visibility Day 2016
- Disability and Bisexuality
Monthly Archives: October 2015
As a person who got involved with this group because like so many others I was appalled by the footage of Aylan Kurdi (and many other children) I’m appalled that so many people some of them with families are struggling … Continue reading