- Disability “Work and Health Programme” Mental Illness, Autism, Learning Disability and Musculoskeletal Issues: MY side of the ‘Work and Health ‘Conversation’:
- Really POLITICAL: What Disablist Language Tells Us About How Much People REALLY Know About What Makes Disability “Real”
- You’re All Right, Am I? Propaganda: Shooting Ourselves in the Statistics.
- Bi-ing Me, Be-ing You: Visi BI lity. Blog for Bi Visibility Day 2016
- Disability and Bisexuality
Monthly Archives: November 2013
Here is a great reminder to folk NOT to judge. It is hypocrisy. And even when we sit in judgement on those in the wrong, it can make those who DO need it feel judged too. I think I’ve just … Continue reading