- Disability “Work and Health Programme” Mental Illness, Autism, Learning Disability and Musculoskeletal Issues: MY side of the ‘Work and Health ‘Conversation’:
- Really POLITICAL: What Disablist Language Tells Us About How Much People REALLY Know About What Makes Disability “Real”
- You’re All Right, Am I? Propaganda: Shooting Ourselves in the Statistics.
- Bi-ing Me, Be-ing You: Visi BI lity. Blog for Bi Visibility Day 2016
- Disability and Bisexuality
Monthly Archives: June 2013
besides throwing yourself in a ward 9 hours ago via mobile · Like Ellissa Hawkins You can’t x 9 hours ago via mobile · Like · 2 Helen Bon Bon Cherry not a chance on that one unfortunately x 9 hours ago · Like Adam Lotun Wda look at www.consent.me.uk and remove all … Continue reading
I am “Habitually dependent.” As in “Feckless and habitually dependent[on the Welfare State]”.(Ian Duncan-Smith) Dependent? So now dependent is the new dirty word? Oh, well, I suppose it always was- dependent relatives- Housewives who ‘don’t work’, elderly folk at … Continue reading